TV providers are the companies that send the signal to your television through cable, satellite or fiber optic delivery.Some examples of participating providers include AT&T U-verse, Comcast Xfinity, Dish, DirectTV and Verizon.
Articles in this section
- I used to be able to log into this site with my Comcast Xfinity credentials, but now I am getting an error. How can I fix this?
- Why am I being asked to log in?
- What's a "TV provider?"
- What do I get for logging in?
- Is it free?
- How are my TV provider username and password being used?
- What if I have problems logging in?
- What if my TV provider isn't on the list?
- Why can't I login with Hulu TV, Sling, YouTube TV, or DirectTV Now?
- How do I activate my connected device?