The Cartoon Network App supports single sign-on, a feature on iOS, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and Roku. This means you only have to sign in once to enjoy immediate access to all your favorite video channel apps. Once you sign into one network app, any other app from participating pay-TV providers will automatically log you into all other supported apps requiring authentication. Long story short, this makes login faster and easier for your TV channel apps!
Articles in this section
- Why am I being asked to log in?
- What's a "TV provider?"
- What do I get for logging in?
- Is it free?
- How are my TV provider username and password being used?
- What if I have problems logging in?
- What if my TV provider isn't on the list?
- Why can't I login with Hulu TV, Sling, YouTube TV, or DirectTV Now?
- How do I activate my connected device?
- What is Single Sign-On?