Yes, if you are logged in with your TV provider. Just look for the video thumbnails with a blue bar to resume episodes you have started watching.
Articles in this section
- Can I watch the Cartoon Network app on my TV?
- When are new episodes added?
- How can I be reminded when new episodes are added?
- How long are episodes available?
- If I stop watching an episode and exit Cartoon Network, can I resume where I stopped when returning to the app?
- Where can I find live TV?
- Why are there ads on Cartoon Network videos?
- I don't see my favorite show, will you add it?
- Where are all the classic cartoons like Scooby-Doo, Looney Tunes, and Tom and Jerry?