The audio is used as part of a content recognition and matching system. If there is a match between the audio detected and content from Cartoon Network episodes, content in Cartoon Network Arcade is unlocked. Any audio detected by the Collect feature uses a fingerprinting technology and is not recorded, saved or stored within the app or on any of our servers. No images are recorded, saved or stored within the app or on any of our servers.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to wait to get a new Figure?
- What shows does this work on?
- Where do I find Cartoon Network shows?
- What happens to the audio detected by the Collect feature?
- My friend got different figures, but we're watching the same show
- Will this work if audio is on Spanish?
- Why is my camera/microphone needed?
- Do all shows allow me to collect something?
- My volume is up, but I'm not collecting anything