COPPA is the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, a United States federal law that helps parents control what information is collected from their young children online.
Articles in this section
- Why does my child need an email to play?
- Does this app contain advertisements?
- Why is my camera/microphone needed?
- Does this app have online interactions with other players?
- Are there in-app purchases?
- How do I delete my child's account?
- How do I report unsafe or inappropriate content on the app?
- Is this app suited for my young child?
- Is this app COPPA compliant?