Cartoon Network Arcade uses the microphone and/or camera for content recognition and matching in order to identify and unlock content associated with specific Cartoon Network episodes. The content recognition features do not involve the collection of any audio or visual recordings from the end users of the Cartoon Network Arcade app.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to wait to get a new Figure?
- What shows does this work on?
- Where do I find Cartoon Network shows?
- What happens to the audio detected by the Collect feature?
- My friend got different figures, but we're watching the same show
- Will this work if audio is on Spanish?
- Why is my camera/microphone needed?
- Do all shows allow me to collect something?
- My volume is up, but I'm not collecting anything