Cartoon Network Arcade uses the microphone and/or camera for content recognition and matching in order to identify and unlock content associated with specific Cartoon Network episodes. The content recognition features do not involve the collection of any audio or visual recordings from the end users of the Cartoon Network Arcade app.
Articles in this section
- Why does my child need an email to play?
- Does this app contain advertisements?
- Why is my camera/microphone needed?
- Does this app have online interactions with other players?
- Are there in-app purchases?
- How do I delete my child's account?
- How do I report unsafe or inappropriate content on the app?
- Is this app suited for my young child?
- Is this app COPPA compliant?